Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sad Situation


I am a vase of flowers in a window frame
To look at what the world does to itself
There is no morning to be inspired of
Nothing ravishing when you look beyond
My house in a little trouble by a tree
Some smiles are now never to see
For all my time I will hear people pray
Fragnance meant to send stench of dead away
Again the sun touches the top and falls down
Without a thud. No, it doesn't make a sound.
A part of night waits behind weakening light
I am loosing my petals, why am I loosing my sight?
And I feel older than the cold December stars
I feel its back again to take me into its arms
I am a vase of flowers in a window frame
Witnessing my soul reaching for heaven
I don't understand, if its my funeral or hers?
Tell me how does this all end so fast?
All I and she ever looked for was happiness.
Not always for ourselves, only; also for us.
Life was a chance and we completely misunderstood
An ecstasy so sharp that it feels like anguish.

No comments:

Post a Comment