Friday, September 17, 2010


I am sinking like a rock in the sea
I am burning down like a bridge
And my troubled chest broke all its doors
Filled water and sun in my empty room
I shall die young, which I didn't want
But this doesn't matter much like before

The water is taking me back to the start
Back to the water that broke and I was born
The sun welcomes me no more but says nothing
I am thinking if he knows me like i know him
But this doesn't matter any more
This doesn't matter like before

I was so tired of learning to talk
Building fences against my world
I was tired of finding you, you and you
Building bridges between our world
But this doesn't matter anymore
This doesnt matter at all much like before

And I am sinking like a stone in the sea
I will lie in the sea bed made up for me
Your beautiful smile still making me happy
I am feeling your hands on my body
I am dying young, I wanted to live with you
But this doesn't matter at all much like before

No comments:

Post a Comment