Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Good Times

Last time when December was here
I was half awake and half asleep
Dust had not kept any secret from me
I was told; my good times will be here

When May took away all the birds
Rooftops and trees were abandoned
The wind had not kept anything hidden
I knew; my good times is at next corner

When August swallowed all city lanes
Everybody was soaked in hard blown rain
The sparrow hidden in the window pane
told me; my good time will be here

This time when December is here
This time when we have already met
Every moment spent echoes in my ear
Enjoy your good times; Cause its here.........

2 comments:

  1. Hie, wondering how can someone compose so many poems in just two months, dec and jan.

    Have you been writing them since long?

    Regards,
    Dj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Times is a very sweet poem and feel like the poet hope that good time is coming soon.
    I love the way you wit, Good keep writing.
    http://atul-dhiman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete