Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tears are not enough...

Pearl-white, transparent and magnificient
Lonely, dark-shaded, scary and pungent
Flashing between the despairing eyes
An awful gate of guilt, a gate of pride

On comfort is snatched my joyous smile
In anguish I am bathed in blood that I cried
On every moan beneath the sun of your choice
Roasted and tortured till half dead and half alive

Oh yes, the dearest god keep scrolls of deeds
To me he whisper solemn tale of my sins
Like a sinking ship, I drown in my own tears
Don't have faith, Faith is only to bluff a neophyte

Across the barrier of old life, nothing is new
Being loved or loving is not meant for a culprit
Don't hope for an angel to appear. These are my counsel.
Inside gate of guilt finally, I am resting in my mausoleum

No comments:

Post a Comment