Friday, August 21, 2009

Reminder

Beneath my window, shadows are calling.
Familiar mysteries are always stalking.
Faint voices in my head are deafening.
The phone rings,and I rise to my entity.

In my perfect little world, people greet.
They smile and talk every time they meet.
Some gatherings are random, just to forget.
Sometimes we gather just to discuss trade.

Intent to be closed, Not a word should slip.
Pushing my feelings at the world's extreme.
I tread with reprieve of being unseen.
Yet someone inside me shines far gleam.

I climb up and down, walk back and forth,
Then sit, then stand, look around and sit back,
Look at my screen, a face staring my face.
Behind that face, enough is left to accomplish.

Sit lone but passionate to claim my being,
A marvel of million thoughts, an effort to stay at peace.
Soulless I've become, should have left to seek.
Filled with a foolish fear of being impeached.

My fingers cautiously placed, and eyes wander blindly.
Tapping for my work, loosing the clock i am given.
Not a burden. To me this is my voyage to relief.
Be yourself for a piece of day, feels like a treat.

The mind that bears, The heart that fears,
The eyes that cry, the face that frowns,
A question of smiling, unanswered by soul.
Guilty of being reminded, that I'm not worth at all.

Driving back to an anonymous home,
Thinking constantly without a pause,
Sun is shining through the white clouds,
A moment so mine, an appreciation for my toil.

I know not my dream was broken,
I know those shadows still lurk in a corner,
I pretend that I only see them while I'm asleep,
The phone rings, and I feel I rise to my entity.

No comments:

Post a Comment