Friday, July 9, 2010

I am mean


The green is now only owned by "big" builders
Now it's upto dragonfly to cross the dry leaves
And reach his tree in these private nurseries
It's his home, but to us, he is just a disease

Somebody wrote that we all are orphans, God our father.
So I send some money to some poor kind in neighbour
But I see starvation killing his family every year
The bodies are counted and published in a news paper .

There are thousand of Amway ladies in my country
None think of giving a shell away to the needy
They spend thousands on hair product and creme
And not even a little to help, who live in poverty

I am the prince of england, and I live on 1000 acres
I am the landlord of these fields, I export grains
I am an engineer, I work on laptops during my supper.
He is poor, remove him from my home, mall and hotel.

And the green is now only owned by "big" builders
Now it's upto the dragonfly to cross the dry leaves
And reach his tree in these private nurseries.
Either by law or by force, he must live as GOD wished.

No comments:

Post a Comment