Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Why rain comes with tears??


Oh! It has begun. Is there any one?
In this blinding light of sun.
Oh! dear the "cry session" has begun.
Eyes are red. A thousand tears are shed

Oh! dear you are so lost, but a perfect stranger
You don't know me, even not my name anymore
When these concrete buildings gaze at you
They are the only ones don't cry when they see you.

These cities are self obsessed in its own monsoon
And I say why tears and rain has to come together
I am tired of this rain,stupid romantic sunsets.
And you say you'd find your name in this new town.

Appealing are the changes of our life
Yet essential is what seems old and ancient
And the time is not right, at times not enough.
I say. I saw the end to this, before it all begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment