Wednesday, January 12, 2011

First of our days

Behind my hand was another hand
Behind my head, another head
Promises were filling our hands
We committed as we nodded our heads


Third from right of my left is unempty
It turned blue ink of my viens to red
I am sure this is what completes me
I know this is why I am new again


This smile is made of million blessings
And a happiness that could touch souls
Any day a heart can have million feelings
This day one good feeling had every soul


Polite hands touched to protect from evil
Shaded with light that came from ancestors
All good wishes meant to chase the devil
And in our mind we all said our prayers


Your idea of bliss might be of having money
I looked at mine close enough just yesterday
Your ingredient for sweetness might be honey
I tasted mine good enough just yesterday

4 comments:

  1. Hi, i am viv's cousin Poonam ........have sent u a friend request on FB.........u can really express ur self well....gr8 work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know that you still write poems with same complexity.....anyways Good one!

    Shravan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Writika.This is Nishith.Remember ITMA vidya Niketan.I'm in Queens NY working with INFY.How r u??Hw is life going on???

    ReplyDelete