Monday, January 3, 2011

Mistake of anger

Red and Yellow against the even gray
Cloudy, this time of year, and I gaze
I am late for another morning meeting
My reminder not gone off - I kept gazing

"Not even one of thirty nights I've slept"
"I am awaken by the emptiness that I possess"
I turn and twist, leave my bed and my sheets
Walk up to the door and then up to the streets

In the water,the face was closed as a safety vault
"things locked in safety vaults are precious"
But I observe, they didn't care to feel it
If they did, they didn't care to have it

I start walking; my feet are cold and my heart colder
Leaves and twigs are frozen and also dead flowers
I remember walking with so many, whoever came my way
Few have stayed back. To be honest, no one stayed

For a long time now, I have been walking in circles
And I regret the times when I have made mistake of anger
The mistake somehow bred down to mistake of fight
So I regret the times when I could've just apologized

No comments:

Post a Comment