Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Condemned Innocent

PART I

Burn along my heart, cruel, insensitive one
You are a monster of my dreams, the ugliest one
For long I have saved my trembling anger
Speaking curses for you, deep under my breath

I swallow my abated howls, rinse my faith in tears.
My present can be imprisoned, but destiny is revenge.
Prick my bleeding wounds as deep as you should.
Char my marred skin, as long as you could

In this corner, I am molested. In this corner I am beaten.
Same corner where they urinate, the corner where I stink
And I breath your clothes, these still exhale your presence.
The sweet, yet stale smell of you my dead lover

This night, two corpses side by side we seemed
Other nights, I dwelled in your bed's abyss
I bury my aching head into your tresses of hair.
Those hair once I caressed holding you in my arms

I want to live, Live!! rather than die.
I want to kill, Slaughter !! Rather than cry.
I won't wish, if this was a dream and could be over.
I won't lavish an imagination, all I plan is to butcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment