Saturday, August 15, 2009

Night that's mine

I watch in the night

A Noisy storm and a helpless rain
Light waning under mist with shame
Then frightens as it stirkes again
An world calling out one single name
Leaving watchlights worthless for a while
Shattering clouds, overpowering fears
Moment of silence in cacophonous fight
A night once quiet, now breaking in tears

I watch in the night

A furious stream and a broken tree
Hastle they both for a path that leads
Banished, uncomforted, yet not free
Living may be loving it thoroughly
Hearing the noise of broken green
He grieves the victory over uprooted ally
Yet the egoist denies the blame of game
Flowing swiftly like guilt is desolate

I watch in the night

All night through without sleep
I weep and weep and I weep
Who shall give harmony and faith?
Who shall stop this melancholy night?
Handover the guns or let the swords play
Horror will end when some blood will spill
I do not grudge or repent this night
Spent in rain so close to me

1 comment: