Saturday, July 18, 2009

Rise of christ

I was devastated to see him bleed
I collapsed, when he couldn’t stand on his feet
He was beside us in every crest and trough
I couldn’t save him, when he was in need

I stand numb near a pillar of white marble
Hiding my self, from that brutal slaughter
My feeble voice could not call for help
Dressed in black, I have got no pride and guilt

I hold a cloth, embraced close to my chest
I’ll heal his wounds when soldiers leave
No I won’t cry in front of him, it’s not right
It’s our last rendezvous, my last good bye.

His blood stained white walls in crimson
His screeches were louder than a torrent
My tears were not going to stop
The injustice of the king won’t be opposed

Hours have passed, King’s mercy has dried
Whole castle echoes with my cries
He looks into my eyes to console my pain
Oh lord, are you the source of his strength

I dared my men, to rescue my ally and their savior
I dared the god, to kill all human kind in a hurricane
But none of my pleas were given a humble heed
I had to settle for his content smile, that I tried at least.

My inefficacy consumed my self, I fainted
I don’t remember what happened next
I woke up in my bed, covered in sheets
Oh god, was it just a dream

The idiocyncracy of Death was over
I could smell the sweet breeze of summer
What I just witnessed was to my surprise
The rise of Christ

1 comment:

  1. Behind the Scene: Saw this dream...........and wrote it down the next morning..... :) I almost forgot that I saw him in my dreams.......

    ReplyDelete