Saturday, July 18, 2009

Silly love

My words are not sophisticated
My poem won’t be published
I had written to convey a message
If I have a cut, you have the bandage

I may not have the best tunes
It won’t put your heart into loops
But my music, is all I have
To express this feeling, I save

I can’t paint any masterpiece
With those, no King can be pleased
But my colors are my love’s reflection
I’d paint you in red and yellow combination

I can’t do salsa with alluring moves
Am I good dancer? I can’t prove
But I want to share the dance floor with you
And then whisper in your ear, I miss you.

Don’t count on me; I’m not a sport player.
I’ve not got much of spirit or flare.
But If I score, when ever I play
I’ll wave at you, it’s for you, I’ll declare.

I don’t make sculptures, I don’t know how to
But If I get some clay and furnace too
I would mould a figure resembling your face
It can’t be your disguise, I’ll expect no praise.

Hey boy, I can do anything to show
That I love you and I know
That you would not refuse
If I propose……………..?

1 comment:

  1. Behind the Scene: This poem was for my Junior...she wanted to impress this Senior of hers...:P:P
    I hope he is not following this blog....

    But now, I have got my guy...Vivek this is for you:):)

    ReplyDelete