Saturday, July 18, 2009

Conflict is in me

Wrong decisions bring crisis on me.
Days from past bring chaos to me.
I move faster, push a bit harder.
Now it seems, I pulled it closer.

I fear to look behind, my trailing crime.
My eyes won’t bear its evil smile.
I pray to lord, to end this run
Now it seems he’s having fun.

And Now…..

Slay me alive, take my life.
Stab my body a hundred times.
And I won’t let my strength die.
Rather I’ll kill the enemy and die.

My conscious haunts me to endless race.
I won’t escape and see demon in his face.
This war is silent, the clashes are inside.
My own fears were reining my pride.

I won’t hide my face, and cry anymore
Will unite my tears and let the flood flow
The wounds won’t heal, but my victory is for sure
The scars will make me ugly, but my soul it won’t.

1 comment:

  1. Behind the Scene: I was wondering...and now I remember...this was for qualifying in some online competition....

    I don't quite remember if it was called marvelous....:P

    ReplyDelete