Saturday, May 29, 2010

Brutal Sweet Good Bye

When is it right to ask a question
to all the love you have known
Wnen is it right to end your confusion
And leave every apprehension alone.

We ride this roller coster of
Emotions as we try our lives
To make it through tough and rough
And yet, I can't deny my happiness

As I looked into your face
On days that have been bad
I see a look that beckons me
It's tired, hurt but its not sad

I have watched us in our good times
I see us in our bad ones now
After some bumps and little dips
I seem to lose everything somehow

The little spark that burnt inside
Behind those loving eyes.
Is growing old and ever clouded
By my ugly and cruel side

I try to see beyond what i see now
I try to talk beyond what we have
And softly you whisper to my self
This may get better yet.

For letting go is harder for
The person who is left behind
It means that if I let you go
I cannot turn back you and time

Back to the days that I long for,
When we were full of love and life
And every day held a new promise
And our futures, clear and bright

But now the sun is shining lesser
We take a daily toll now
I can't understand what's better
You still don't seem tp give up

I think the hardest part in this
Is never knowing why is this so?
I have to be courageous and quite
And say a sweet goodbye to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment