Saturday, May 29, 2010

I keep waiting for a better tomorrow

Rumours of all the demons under my viens
Faith and peace all crumbling into pieces
Shadows of my own fingers on my skin
Blood of loneliness dripping with my tears

So when I am screaming at top of my voice
So when I am crying alone
So when I refrain myself from suicide
I keep waiting for a better tomorrow to come

Queen of the fools is what I call myself
As my heart is kept at the edge of a shelf
Prison of shame is where my body is held
Crucifix of my bones to hang me till death

So when I am calling for help
So when I am dying for a little air
So when I am sleeping with eyes wide open
I keep waiting for a better tomorrow to come

In all this turmoil I kill myself a little
While he who laughs closes all the exits
I snatched a piece of flesh from my sin
To show what it is like to love and live

So when I am walking bit faster
So when I am breathing a little harder
So when I say its all better
I keep waiting for a better tomorrow to come

No comments:

Post a Comment