Sunday, May 30, 2010

Love thee

Loneliness is my friend for the moment
My failure is a tool of your entertainment
You must be glad with your self
Yet I don't know if you are better than I.

Soon if it's over and done
What will be our lives?
Soon when all your ego is gone
Will you be able to survive?

Memories of our smiles chase my peace
My face is what haunts me in my dreams
You must be happy with your self
Yet I still care if you are better than I.

Soon if inside of I dies
Whom will you live for?
Soon when your cold love rises
Whom will you call for?

Pages full of words and words full of truth
Your ignorance makes me scrible more and more
You must be blessed with your self
Yet I still know you are not better than I.

What I ask is nothing new
Just see through me
You are the one
Who consumes me
Forget your wound
And watch me wither!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment