Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Song


I reminisce you singing my heart out to me
"I'm here without you baby".A song that I bear
The words memorized like a prayer for lord
The tune made of my blood and bones
The rhythm with which my heart throbs.
It's just a song but yet so close to my heart.

"All the miles that separtate"; is always our story.
And all we believe is that someday this will be history
"I am here without you baby", is always life's tragedy.
Great Lord, mend my craving, mend what's mandatory

"I have heard this life is overrated", a fact unchangable
It taxes us for being true to eachother and accountable
Time works in a strange manner, turns around all tables
Life looking up to a life which can be much stable

"Everything I know and anywhere I go", I will love you still
"When its all said and done.", I will stand by you still
All the ups and downs, all the hard times we can see
"It won't take away my love." I may fail, but we will win

No comments:

Post a Comment